Christmas Salmon and Avocado Salad. This Salmon Avocado Salad is made with my two favorite super foods – avocado and wild salmon. I could eat this every day! A big green salad with salmon, tomatoes and avocado is usually what I crave when I want to eat quick healthy, low carb meal.
The cilantro and feta were interesting and tasty additions. I am sure I will make this again perhaps with the mushrooms next time (I didn't have any on hand.) Chef Samin Nosrat knows a thing or two about cooking. Her cookbook 'Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat: Mastering the Elements of Good Cooking' is jam-packed with advice. You can have Christmas Salmon and Avocado Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas Salmon and Avocado Salad
- Prepare 60 grams of Smoked salmon.
- You need 1/2 of Avocado.
- Prepare 60 grams of Cottage Cheese.
- It’s of For the dressing:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White wine vinegar.
- You need 1 of Yuzu pepper paste.
- Prepare 1 of Italian Parsley, Red peppercorns (for garnish).
A satisfying salad is all about a combination of textures: here, crisp greens, juicy citrus, silky salmon, and rich avocado. 'Tis the season to enjoy (and gift!) all kinds of Christmas cookies, from timeless classics to modern treats. Want more tasty and festive holiday cookie recipes and tips? Adding avocado and chunks of flaky cooked salmon to a salad always feels like the height of luxury to me…at least as far as salad luxury goes. (Lobster or shrimp also don't suck.) This is the kind of salad I would be truly elated to see on a menu, and probably order without looking to see what else was on. Christmas Cocktails Cookies Crumbs Crushing On Cupcakes Day In The Life Dessert Dinner Dips Drinks Easter Fall Favorites Gift Guides Gluten Free Grilling Halloween Holidays Ice Cream Jessica's Book Club Kentucky Derby Lunch Ideas Marinades.
Christmas Salmon and Avocado Salad instructions
- Sprinkle a little dressing over the smoked salmon, and avocado cut into 7-8 mm cubes..
- Place a circular mould on a plate. Layer the ingredients, in equal thirds to fill the mold. Repeat with the second mould..
- Drizzle the remaining salad dressing and garnish with Italian parsley and the red peppercorns (to look like holly berries)..
Keto Salmon Avocado Salad All Day I Dream About Food. Salmon Avocado Salad with Lychee and Sesame Dressing Happy Kitchen. This easy, refreshing, and healthy salmon and avocado salad is the perfect dinner for those hot summer nights. A delicious and healthy dish: Smoked Salmon and Avocado Salad! I think it goes very well with avocado and red onion and the light citrus vinaigrette rounds up all the flavours beautifully.