Ras El Hanout Salmon with salad. Fish Salmon Sauteing Recipes Gluten Free High Fiber Low Sodium. Ras el Hanout is different per region,everyone has their own blend. This one is great with the execption of the amount of cinnamon.
Tabbouleh is a very interesting Lebanese salad. It's made with commonly available ingredients. Ras El Hanout is a North African spice mix that adds flavour to this low calorie chicken recipe that's gluten free. You can cook Ras El Hanout Salmon with salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ras El Hanout Salmon with salad
- It’s 6 pieces of fresh Salmon.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of @sainsburys Ras El Hanout spice rub.
- You need Half of tsp onion powder.
- Prepare Half of tsp or more cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Butterflied ras el hanout chicken breast with chopped salad. Note: Ras el hanout, a heady Moroccan spice blend, can also be purchased at ethnic markets and online at Amazon.com. Seal bag and squish around to combine. Refrigerate for at least four hours, turning bag occasionally.
Ras El Hanout Salmon with salad step by step
- Clean and descale the fish. Wash with a little bit of lemon juice. Pat dry. Mix marinade ingredients and rub them onto the fish..
- Heat a medium size frying pan and gently place the salmon skin side down. Let cook on medium to high heat for 4 to 5 mins. Turn once and let cook, both sides will be brown and crusty.
- Serve with salad and dressing of your choice…
Ras el hanout is a complex, aromatic spice blend that's famously associated with Moroccan cuisine—it always makes the list of foods to bring back from a trip to Morocco. Fragrant, warming ras el hanout—a beloved North African blend—forms the vibrant coating for these juicy chicken thighs. We're serving the chicken over a bed of nutty farro tossed with fresh tomatoes with Farro Salad and Cucumber-Yogurt Sauce. Ras el hanout is a fantastic North African spice blend, complex, warm and fragrant, with subtle heat. It takes just a few minutes to combine these eleven spices, most of which you probably have in house.