Scrambled Eggs with Spinach and Cherry Tomatoes. Spiff up your breakfast and make it interesting with this delicious Mediterranean scrambled eggs with spinach, tomato and feta. Remove mixture from skillet; keep warm. Pour egg white mixture into skillet.
Spinach and Feta Scrambled Eggs with TomatoesCandy Jar. Cook until spinach is wilted and tomatoes are sizzling. Add the egg and stir to mix with spinach and tomatoes. You can have Scrambled Eggs with Spinach and Cherry Tomatoes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scrambled Eggs with Spinach and Cherry Tomatoes
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped spinach.
- You need 6 of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil (they used fermented garlic oil).
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
Cook for a few minutes per side until the egg is done to your likeness. Top with feta cheese, salt and pepper. Forget toast and serve your scrambled eggs with fresh tomatoes and spinach for a speedy supercharged breakfast. This dish resembles our Pinoy scrambled eggs, except that I used spinach for this recipe and did not use garlic powder and green onions.
Scrambled Eggs with Spinach and Cherry Tomatoes step by step
- Combine all ingredients except the oil. Stir well..
- Heat oil in a pan (medium).
- Pour the eggs to the pan and use a wooden spatula to scramble the eggs..
Both are good and highly recommended,so it is up to you on which among the two you would try first. On another note, you can modify this recipe by adding half a cup of. Tasty spinach and eggs scramble makes a wonderful keto breakfast. With lots of fresh spinach, onions, and Parmesan, it's incredibly flavorful! Whisk the eggs with salt, pepper, and Parmesan.