番茄蛋米苔目 Short Rice Noodles (Bee Tai Bak) w Tomato Scrambled Egg). Here is how you achieve it. Mee Tai Mak (米苔目) is one of my favourite varieties Economic fried bee hoon (simple stir fried rice vermicelli) is a typical breakfast for Malaysian Egg Noodles with Pork and Mushroom Sauce (Kon Loh Mee). One of my favourite home-cooked dishes.
Instead of regular flat rice noodles, I bought a packet of Bee Thai Bak (米苔目), which is pretty much rice noodle but shaped differently. Back home in Penang, a simple rice noodle soup can be served in a few variations, using different types of noodles and toppings. Noodles type Instant Hotpot Rice Noodles. You can cook 番茄蛋米苔目 Short Rice Noodles (Bee Tai Bak) w Tomato Scrambled Egg) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 番茄蛋米苔目 Short Rice Noodles (Bee Tai Bak) w Tomato Scrambled Egg)
- Prepare 400 g of 米苔目 Short rice noodles (Bee Tai Bak).
- Prepare of 肉碎 Minced meat (50g).
- You need of 四季豆 French beans (50g).
- You need of 鱼丸 Fish balls.
- You need of 蒜头 Garlic (1 clove).
- It’s of 鸡蛋 Eggs (2).
- Prepare of 番茄 Tomatoes (1).
- You need of 蚝油，酱清 Oyster sauce, Light soy sauce.
- Prepare of 番茄酱 Tomato sauce.
Bee Tai Bak, Mi Tai Mu (米苔目/米台目). This Chinese tomato egg noodles (番茄鸡蛋面) is a meatless Chinese one-dish meal. The tomato broth is full of umami goodness and made from scratch The chunks of scrambled egg you see in this recipe are something I learned to cook from my mum. This Chinese tomato egg stir-fry is something you'll find on many Chinese home dinner tables.
番茄蛋米苔目 Short Rice Noodles (Bee Tai Bak) w Tomato Scrambled Egg) instructions
- 准备番茄蛋: 番茄切小块，打散鸡蛋。热锅，加油，加入番茄，散蛋。加入番茄酱炒香，备用。Prepare Scrambled Egg: Cut tomatoes into small cubes, beat the eggs. Heat frying pan, add in oil, tomatoes and eggs. Add tomato sauce and stir-fry, stand-by..
- 把鱼丸放入热水煮3分钟，备用。Cook fish balls in boiling water for 3mins, stand-by.
- 蒜头切薄片，四季豆切小段。热锅，加入油，蒜头，四季豆和肉碎翻炒. Cut garlic into slices, cut french beans into small sections. Heat frying pan, add in oil, garlic, French beans, minced meat and stir-fry.
- 加入米苔目，鱼丸，酱清，蚝油，翻炒。Add Bee Tai Bak, fishballs, light soy sauce, and oyster sauce, stir-fry.
- 把米苔目放入盘中，加入番茄蛋。Place fried Bee Tai Bak on plates, and add in tomato scrambled eggs.
The tangy tomatoes, mixed with rich scrambled eggs, a hint of sugar, and flavorful sesame oil and Shaoxing wine all come together to create a very satisfying (and vegetarian. Located in one of the oldiest but vivid neighborhood in Taipei Their signatured rice noodles(dry or wet) is a must try street food in Taipei. Get quick answers from Yong le Thick Rice Noodles staff and past visitors. Make this quick tomato egg noodle dish when you're in a rush because it takes no time to whip it up for a comforting meal. The rice and noodle taste good.