Scrambled Eggs with Sausage & Potatoes. This is a tasty scramble of scrambled eggs, cheese, and pieces of sausage. Great for a Sunday morning family breakfast! You may use as much of whatever type of cheese you prefer for this recipe.
Whisk eggs with milk in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper. Add sausage and potatoes to vegetables in skillet and stir to combine. All Reviews for Sausage, Vegetable and Egg Scramble. You can cook Scrambled Eggs with Sausage & Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Scrambled Eggs with Sausage & Potatoes
- It’s 8 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 of of Owens Country Sausage.
- It’s 2/3 cup of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of leftover baked potato.
- You need 2 of small sweet tomatoes.
Make the best Scrambled Eggs & Sausage with this easy recipe. Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on HowStuffWorks.com. Cook and stir sausage in large skillet over medium heat until browned; drain off fat. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk and season with salt and pepper.
Scrambled Eggs with Sausage & Potatoes step by step
- Peel leftover baked potato and cut in small cubes. In a small skillet add oil to lightly cover whole skillet and turn heat to medium high. Place potatoes and cook till lightly browned..
- In a large skillet on medium high brown sausage. While sausage is cooking Mix 8 eggs and milk together in mi zing bowl and set aside till Sausage is done. Pour eggs and cheese on top of sausage and mix as eggs start cooking. Cook till eggs or done to your taste. Enjoy!!.
Scrambled eggs witch bacon, herbs and tomato. Tacos with chorizo sausage and scrambled eggs. Fried eggs with fried sausage slices, top view. Link sausage and french toast breakfast. To keep our scrambled egg recipe light and fluffy while adding hearty ingredients such as sausage, cheese, and vegetables, we had to eliminate as much of the added moisture as we could.