Scrambled Eggs on Toast. This Scrambled Egg Toast is so easy to make, filling, and so incredibly tasty, that it is going to make your morning better. How to make scrambled eggs on toast, a high in protein, healthy and delicious breakfast. Pretty much anyone has its own method of making scrambled eggs.
There are so many ways to prepare eggs; fried eggs, boiled eggs, poached eggs but in this post we will show you how to make scrambled eggs on toast. Thanks first of all for watching my video. This is just a simple way of making my favourite breakfast of avocado and scrambled eggs on toast. You can cook Scrambled Eggs on Toast using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Scrambled Eggs on Toast
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 of bread slices.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
A little pep in your scrambled-egg step is welcome at brunch (which is less breakfast than early lunch), just as, at teatime, while you may crave the comfort of scrambled eggs on toast, it never quite satisfies if you simply replicate breakfast. At that hour, the dish needs a little spiky edge. Quick stir and serve scrambled eggs on toast in the air fryer. An easy breakfast, lunch or supper.
Scrambled Eggs on Toast instructions
- Melt butter in a non-stick pan over a low flame, toast the bread slices..
- In a bowl add eggs, milk, dried parsley, pepper and salt. Beat until blended..
- Clean the same pan with tissue paper and add butter. Keep the flame on medium-low, allow the butter to melt completely and coat the whole pan. Once the butter starts bubbling, add the egg mixture..
- As soon as the edges start to set, gently pull the eggs towards the centre of the pan. This will create large soft curds. Continue to cook until it has thickened completely. But do not stir continuously. It may take 2-3 minutes..
- Remove from heat and serve it immediately with toast. Sprinkle chilli flakes. Enjoy!.
Both kids and adults alike will love this classic. Warming up the toast in the air fryer first, will also pre-heat it for the scrambled eggs. The greatest thing about air fryer scrambled eggs is that they don't need. Toast bread, cover with scrambled eggs, sprinkle with parsley and serve on plates with tomato slices. Scrambled eggs is a dish made from whites and yolks of eggs stirred or beaten together in a pan while being gently heated, typically with salt and What better way to enjoy a breakfast toast than with some scrambled eggs.