Seafood Croquettes. Seafood is where the heart is. This week I show you how to make Seafood Croquette! How to make Salmon Croquettes – Easy Cooking!
These soul food style Salmon Croquettes are semi-homemade and delicious. Soul food style salmon croquettes made easy with canned salmon. I keep getting a ton of request for canned salmon. You can cook Seafood Croquettes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood Croquettes
- You need 3 Cups of Mashed Potatoes (Roughly).
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Smoked Salmon.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Scallops.
- You need 5 of Jumbo Shrimp.
- You need 1 Cup of Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need of Flour.
- Prepare of Bread Crumbs.
- You need of Old Bay Seasoning.
Lahori Fish Tacos – Party Appetizers. Erwan makes deep fried fish balls of flavor. By pairing these superfast salmon croquettes with a light salad, you can impress guests and have time to enjoy the meal. For seafood lovers, this salmon entrée simply can't be beat.
Seafood Croquettes instructions
- Clean shrimp, slice in half lengthwise then chop into thirds. Slice scallops in half then quarter. Give the smoked salmon a good chopping. Prepare a breading station consisting of two eggs, bread crumbs and flour. You can add flour and bread crumbs as you need it. Add seafood to mashed potatoes. Give it some Old Bay. Add in the cheese. Combine. Your mashed potatoes are hopefully seasoned, so you won’t have to worry about seasoning them a second time..
- Using the same method I use for shaping hamburgers (An open ended can on both sides) form the croquettes. These aren’t the traditional shape, but… it’s an improvement in my eyes. After they are formed, carefully dredge in flour, egg and finally bread crumbs while making sure to shake of excess after each stage of the process. Place on a baking sheet, cover with plastic and freeze for about an hour..
- Place croquettes in hot oil. Should be enough to cover them. Be careful of the splatter… it’s a good investment at the dollar store to get one of these screens. I kept the flame on medium. The mashed potatoes are already cooked, but you want to give the shrimp and scallops time to cook as well as the cheese to melt. If the heat is too high, the breadcrumbs can burn and it’ll be undone in the center..
- Allow to drain on a wire rack. These are great by themselves but I had it with a little sweet chili sauce..
Potato Croquette Recipe (Kroket Kentang) » Indonesia Eats. There are many different styles of Croquette in every country. In Indonesia, Croquette was first introduced during Dutch Colonial rule. Known as bolinhos in Portuguese ("little cakes"), these croquettes are Daniel Boulud's take on a classic Brazilian bar food. Salmon Croquettes – a staple of my childhood dinner table.