Seafood Cheese Ball. Unwrap the ball and roll in chopped parsley. Place cheese ball on a decorative plate. Drizzle cocktail sauce over the top.
Looking to create something delicious for your holiday guests? Look no further with our Seafood & Crab Holiday Cheese Ball! Peppers and celery give this cheese ball a nice crunch. You can cook Seafood Cheese Ball using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood Cheese Ball
- You need 1 packages of imitation crab meat (flake style).
- You need 2 of blocks cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of Old Bay seasoning to taste.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder to taste.
It's impressive enough to serve at a dinner party, or simple enough to enjoy on game day. Quick & easy this is guaranteed to be a hit! A cheese ball with Chesapeake Bay seasoning? Utz is spicing up the plain old cheese ball with zesty Chesapeake Bay seasoning for a summertime snack they've dubbed the Crab CheeseBall.
Seafood Cheese Ball instructions
- Set cream cheese out to soften.
- Add Old Bay, and garlic to cream cheese and mix well.
- Flake imitation crab meat and fold into cream cheese.
- Form into a ball and refrigerate for at least a hr..
- Serve with your favorite crackers or chips..
Chew on This: Is the world ready for a spicy, seafood-flavored Utz is spicing up the plain old cheese ball with zesty Chesapeake Bay seasoning for a summertime. I'm talking about the cheese ball. Creamy, dreamy, and cheesy, this centerpiece of a cheese tray or Now it's your turn. The cheese ball may be retro, but there's a reason that cheese balls have a. Vegan Cheese Ball Recipes for the Holidays, for Gameday, parties and everything.