Coconut Seafood Broth. The flavors in this Thai-inspired clam dish are delicious, with lemongrass, cilantro and My family loves seafood for the holidays and clams are so quick and easy to make. Make the coconut broth: Melt the coconut oil in a wok or large pan over medium heat. Soothing coconut broth with a hint of spices, anti-inflammatory turmeric, tomato and greens – it's a warming bowl of health.
Steamed Mussels With Thai-Style Coconut-Curry Broth. I've gone on record saying that mussels are the easiest. This recipe uses a lot of ingredients common in Thai cooking to make a delicious and spicy soup featuring shrimp and shiitake mushrooms in a coconut milk flavored broth. You can cook Coconut Seafood Broth using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Seafood Broth
- Prepare 1 of Egg noodles/ spaghetti – 150gms.
- Prepare 1 of Seafood Cocktail(mixture of shell fish and soft fish) – 250gms – use any kind of fish.
- Prepare 1 of Asparagus – 4nos.
- Prepare 400 ml of Coconut milk -.
- You need 1 of Red curry paste – 1 1/2 tbsp..
- Prepare 1 of Spring onions – 1 bunch.
- Prepare 1 of Red peppers – 1 nos (finely sliced).
- You need 300 ml of Chicken Stock -.
- Prepare 1 of Fish Sauce – 4-6 tbsp..
- Prepare 1 of Soy sauce – 3-5 tbsp..
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil -.
- You need 1 of Fresh herbs – I used tarragon and coriander (can use any of your choice).
- Prepare 1 of Sugar :1-2 tbsp as per taste..
- Prepare 1 small of onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of Kafir lime leaves or zest of a lime – 1/2tsp..
- Prepare 2 of -3 inch of fresh ginger or galangal.
- Prepare 1 of Salt – as per taste..
I substituted chicken broth with seafood broth and also added more lemon juice and more seafood (clams). I also used small (rather than large shrimp (so it cooked much faster). Delicious noodle and seafood served in rich coconut milk broth is one of the city of Palembang's The city of Palembang is located in South of Sumatra island and known for its seafood dishes like. Golden coconut broth bowls are hearty and light at the same time.
Coconut Seafood Broth step by step
- Take a thick bottomed pan and add oil and let it heat..
- Add the onions, ginger and red curry paste and sauté it for 5 minutes or onions have become translucent..
- Now add the coconut milk, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and salt and the herbs(save a little for garnishing)..
- Allow this mixture to boil for about 4-5 minutes..
- Now add the chicken stock (can use any stock or just plain water)..
- Add the noodles or spaghetti and allow them to cook according to packet instructions in the broth( this allows the noodles to absorb in all the taste of the broth)..
- Add the spring onions and asparagus and allow to cook.(Can also use mushrooms).
- After the noodles have cooked about 75% add the sae food cocktail and allow it cook in the mixture for about 10-15 minutes..
- Take of the heat and garnish with the remaining herbs and serve hot..
It's the soupier, steamier, and only slightly messier sibling of the all-pervasive grain bowl. This rich, coconut broth-based soup is infused with fragrant kefir lime leaves, and is gluten-free and vegan adaptable! Brothy tortellini soup with spinach, basil and white beans. See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Coconut. Mussels in Kaffir Lime and Coconut Broth recipe by Rachel Gurjar