Sriracha Mayo and Panko Crusted Salmon. Baked Salmon with Avocado Mango Salsa. Fresh Salmon Cakes with Spicy Mayo. This panko crusted salmon recipe is for all my salmon loving peeps.
Then transfer the salmon to a rimmed baking sheet lined with foil. Panko-Crusted Salmon with Dill and Lemon. In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, minced dill, lemon zest, and salt. You can have Sriracha Mayo and Panko Crusted Salmon using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sriracha Mayo and Panko Crusted Salmon
- Prepare 4 of salmon fillets, boneless, skinless or (Half salmon).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayo.
- You need 2 tbs of sriracha (or more if you want is spicier).
- It’s of Panko breadcrumbs (or GF breadcrumbs).
Spoon the mayonnaise mixture over the salmon, using the back of the spoon to spread it evenly and coat the surface of the salmon. This salmon recipe can be enjoyed by everyone, even if you use pork panko. It's super delicious if you haven't tried it. Seasoned panko bread crumbs give salmon fillets a crunchy crust in this easy and elegant dinner.
Sriracha Mayo and Panko Crusted Salmon instructions
- Wash and pat salmon dry.
- Mix together mayo and sriracha in a bowl.
- Cover all sides of the salmon with the mayo mixture then dip the salmon into panko breadcrumbs (I used GF breadcrumbs pictured here).
- Lightly spray the top of the salmon wjth non-stick cooking spray..
- Place in oven at 350⁰F for 25 -30 min OR in a 350⁰ F air fryer for 15-20min.
- Serve with your fave sides. Some ideas: rice, risotto, buttered and lemon noodles, on a salad, shredded into a wrap with veggies etc.
Reviews for: Photos of Lemon Panko Crusted Salmon. See more ideas about Sriracha mayo recipe, Sriracha mayo, Flavorful recipes. This creamy, spicy sriracha mayo recipe takes just a few minutes and tastes like it's from your favorite Asian These delicious, omega-packed, naked salmon burgers with sriracha mayo are the perfect example! Sriracha Mayonnaise Combine mayonnaise, sriracha, vinegar, salt, green onions, lime juice, garlic, and pepper in small bowl. Panko-Crusted Chinese Long Beans Combine flour, seafood spice, cornstarch, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a shallow.