Shepherd's Pie. Shepherd's Pie comes to us from England, and is traditionally made with lamb or mutton. Here in the states we are more of a beef eating culture than a lamb eating one, and when one is served..with the kind of refrigeration we had in our homes, cooked meat could be kept much more safely than raw. Therefore, when housewives bought their Sunday meat they selected pieces large enough to.
Savour a spoonful of goodness everytime. Shepherd's pie – perfect comfort food for cold winter days. Follw this recipe to learn how to make perfect shepherd's pie. You can have Shepherd's Pie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 cup of hot mashed potatoes.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese, cubed.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, divided.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 4 cup of frozen mixed vegetables, thawed.
- You need 1 cup of beef gravy.
The Best Classic Shepherd's Pie Recipe with meat and vegetable gravy and cheesy mashed potatoes. This family friendly shepherd's pie uses ground beef (instead of the traditional lamb), and your Instant Pot® or multi-cooker pressure cooker to prepare the filling and potatoes. Shepherd's pie is a classic comfort food recipe that's healthy, hearty and filling. The bottom layer is a simple a mix of ground lamb and vegetables, simmered into a delicious savory sauce.
Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Preheat oven – 375.
- mix potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup cheese, and garlic until blended.
- Combine meat, veggies, & gravy; spoon into 9-inch sq. baking dish.
- Cover with potatoes and remaining cheese..
- Bake 20 mins. or until bubbly..
Shepherd's Pie is the sort of food that brings a smile to everyone's face! That saucy, deeply flavourful filling, that creamy potato topping, and that awesome golden cheese crust.… While Shepherd's Pie is. This easy Shepherd's Pie recipe is filled with lots of veggies and tender ground beef (or lamb), simmered together in the most delicious sauce, and topped with the creamiest mashed potatoes. Patty's Day celebrations, shepherd's pie is full of distinctly Irish ingredients. Traditional Shepherds Pie Recipe and Video Tutoral. this shepherds pie is AMAZING – the meat mixture is full of flavor and the mashed potatoes are creamy and cheesy – recipe AND video tutorial.