Sausage shepherds pie. It looks like Shepherd's Pie but the taste is odd. Sausage Shepherds Pie by Tasty Demais. Progresso™ beef-flavored broth provides a simple addition to this classic and hearty casserole – Shepherd's pie baked using beef, sausage and mixed vegetables.
With St Patricks Day coming up, I wanted to make a twist on a shepherds pie and I knew that Jones Dairy Farm Sausage would be perfect as the base of the recipe. American favorite shepherd's pie recipe, casserole with ground beef, vegetables such as carrots, corn, and peas, topped with mashed potatoes. View top rated Sausage shepherd's pie recipes with ratings and reviews. You can have Sausage shepherds pie using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage shepherds pie
- You need 10 of Clean Irish potatoes.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Butter.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Dry parsley.
- It’s 1 pack of Sausage.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Meenable Pyramids 7 spice.
- Prepare 1 of beaten egg.
- You need 1 of small bulb Cauliflower.
- You need 2 of Carrots.
Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie, Shepherd's Pie, Mediterranean style SHEPHERD's PIE delight.a.k.a 'Paté… Shepherd's pie is traditionally made with a ground-lamb filling, but we make ours with ground beef. The sauce is really simple and flavorful, but the best part is the insanely fluffy mashed potato topping. Expect the best shepherd's pie, casserole with ground beef, chopped carrots, corn, and peas, topped with mashed potatoes. The Sausage Shepherd's Pie recipe out of our category Root Vegetable!
Sausage shepherds pie step by step
- Wash potatoes very well and cook don’t remove skin. When cooked well remove skin and mash well make sure you don’t have lumps. Add dry parsley, butter,salt and eggs. Mix well. Cover and Set aside..
- Crumble sausages and add carrots, cauliflower, spices and seasoning, mix well and sauté in a sauce pan. Remove from heat and let it cool..
- Now get a clean casserole and rub butter all around it. Add the sausage mixture and then cover with potato mixture and spread evenly across the casserole. Glaze with beaten egg..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees. Serve with sauce or gravy..
Merguez are spicy sausages from North Africa. They give this cheesy, comforting pie extra texture and a great depth of flavour. Seve the shepherd's pie with the peas alongside..with the kind of refrigeration we had in our homes, cooked meat could be kept much more safely than raw. Therefore, when housewives bought their Sunday meat they selected. Shepherd's pie is exactly what it's title is.a Shepherd tends to sheep & it's little ones(lambs).the pie is made with (lamb).not beef(cow)or veal.