Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos. Shred the smoked pork shoulder with a couple of forks to prepare the meat for the sandwich. The sandwich basically consists of two hamburger buns Help make shredding the pork much easier when compared to using forks or getting your hands messy. They are relatively inexpensive, and help.
Smoked pork shoulder is a great crowd-pleaser, and it makes a TON. Once you shred all that mouthwatering pork, you have enough for sandwiches, potato toppers, mac and cheese toppers, and plenty left over to freeze. There's something about that succulent meat combined with the peppery. You can have Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos
- You need 1/2 of bag of tortilla chips.
- It’s 1 of bag of shredded cheese.
- It’s 4 pinch of sliced olives.
- You need 3 cup of shredded meat (smoked pork shoulder).
- You need 1 dash of Tapatio hot sauce.
- Prepare of guacamole.
- Prepare of salsa.
- It’s of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 can of refried beans.
Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos. bag of tortilla chips, bag of shredded cheese, sliced olives, shredded meat (smoked pork shoulder), Tapatio hot sauce, guacamole, salsa, sour cream. Smoked Pulled Pork: Game Day Loaded Nachos! Pork butt comes from the heavily-worked shoulder of the animal. The meat is tough and is held together with a web of connective tissue.
Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos step by step
- Okay.. so, not everyone is going to be extremely lucky like we were and have their friends spend over 12 hours smoking a pork shoulder with pineapple injection and giving you a Tupperware full to go home with… But if you are or you know how to smoke your own.. this recipe is super exciting..
- Spread out some delicious, crunchy tortilla chips, (I used Calidad brand) on a small baking sheet and cover with shredded cheese of your choice,( again, I used marble cheddar), be thorough, every hates a cheeseless chip. Put in oven on 350° for about 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Take chips out of the oven and sprinkle with sliced black olives.
- Add a moderate layer of refried beans and another layer of cheese and stick back in the oven for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Tapatio(or your favorite hot sauce.
- Spread a layer of your shredded meat and another layer of cheese..
- Place back in oven for two more minutes..
- Get out your salsa, sour cream and guacamole! I just sliced up an avocado :P. Its time to eat!.
Just throw it on some white bread, sweet Hawaiian buns, in a taco, or even an omelette. Shred the pork using or a large fork or BBQ meat forks, pulling. Smoked Pork Shoulder Fork Tender Every Time. Pork shoulder is an ideal cut, especially if you're new to smoking. Shred the pork shoulder using meat claws or pull it apart with your hands, protected by nitrile kitchen gloves.