The Queen’s 👑👸steak nachos.
You can have The Queen’s 👑👸steak nachos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Queen’s 👑👸steak nachos
- Prepare of top sirloin steak.
- You need of Tortilla chips.
- It’s of Salsa.
- You need of Sour cream.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Marinate.
- You need of Steak sauce of choice.
- Prepare of Liquid smoke.
- You need of Grill mates montrral steak seasoning.
The Queen’s 👑👸steak nachos instructions
- Cut fat off from steak and cut into small cubes… or you can buy the cubes just cut in half if they are to big..
- Cook how you like the steak then set sides to rest for 5 mins.(I used the ninja foodie grill with the ninja pizza pan bc of the size of my meat).
- Plate up the tortilla chips then and cooked steak the shredded cheese then the salsa and sour cream can also add shredded lettuce and other nacho toppings if you like this is my simple version..
- Marinate option – add cubed meat to a zip lock add in above ingredients let marinate over night or 2-6 hrs..