Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pork Tacos. Sweet n' saucy slow cooked Hawaiian Bbq pork wrapped in wonton wrappers and baked til crispy! Home · Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe. Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
Be warned- this pork is pretty sweet, but so delicious! Serve it on King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls or eat it on it's own. I guarantee you will love it! You can have Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pork Tacos using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pork Tacos
- It’s 1 lb of pork roast.
- Prepare 4 tsp of liquid smoke.
- You need 2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 2 cup of broccoli slaw.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ginger, minced.
The pulled pork from Central BBQ was my favorite of the barbecued meats we ate, though I may be biased growing up with a Hawaiian dad and an affinity. Take your pulled pork to the next level with these Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pulled Pork Sandwiches! They are the perfect combination of tangy and sweet with a pineapple barbecue sauce that will rock your world!!! Fully loaded, they are the perfect anytime sandwich.
Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pork Tacos instructions
- Place pork roast in slow cooker. Rub with sea salt, pour liquid smoke over the pork. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours..
- 30 minutes before serving, shred pork with 2 forks..
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay wontons on flat surface. Fill a small glass of water. Spoon a tablespoon of shredded pork into the center of each wonton. Top with some broccoli slaw and red onion..
- Wet your fingertips in the water, pinch 2 opposite corners of the wontons together to seal. If they aren't sealing well, then fold them over like in picture. Place tacos on baking sheet, spray liberally with cooking spray. Bake for 10-15 minutes..
- While tacos are baking, combine sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until boiling, then reduce to simmer. Wisk as it thickens..
- Remove wontons from the oven when golden brown. Drizzle tacos with sauce. Chop cilantro to garnish. Enjoy!.
SLOW COOKER HAWAIIAN PORK — Slow cooked pulled pork in a sweet and tangy pineapple, brown sugar and soy sauce glaze. We usually serve this pork over hot cooked rice topped with pineapple tidbits and green onions, but it's also fabulous in tacos and burritos. > Lunch & Dinner Recipes. > Slow-Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pulled Pork. Season both types of pork with salt and pepper, and add to the slow cooker. Incredible juicy and tender Slow Cooker Kalua Pork with the most amazing flavor! Slow Cooker Hawaiian-style Kalua Pork – delicious, takes less than SLOW COOKER KALUA PORK- Turned out amazing!