Q-tip's pickled sausage. Mean while add garlic evenly to jars. Great recipe for Q-tip's pickled sausage. awesome :beer. Pickled Meat Pickled Bologna Recipe Pickled Kielbasa Recipe Pickeled Sausage Recipe Spicy Pickled Eggs Chutney Eggplant Casserole Recipe Canning Pickles Kitchen.
I just got done making these. First, since I have never pickled sausages or eggs I had read many recipes and got tips from each that I used in this recipe. Sausage that takes you back to when you could buy one at a time from your local tavern counter top. You can cook Q-tip's pickled sausage using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Q-tip's pickled sausage
- Prepare 2 packages of bar-s smoked sauage 28 links total.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of pickling spice (i make home made spice.
- Prepare 1 of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of white suger.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s 4 quart of jars.
Pickled sausage is our specialty and we have several choices for you! You can get your spicy pickled sausages from Louisiana's Cajun Country or from South Florida's. 'Self, a pickled sausage would REALLY hit the spot right now.' Needless to say, I bought a box of pickled sausages as a result of that. Don't listen to those people, I couldn't be more happy with the vinegary deliciousness. Well here's something tasty to take to deer camp with you this fall or just make a quart of them to snack on as your watching the Chiefs or Royals playing.
Q-tip's pickled sausage instructions
- boil sausage five minutes.
- mean while add garlic evenly to jars.
- then add 1/2 tablespoon of pickling spice to each jar also salt and 1 teaspoon sugar to each jar.
- when sausage is done add evenly between jars, then fill 3/4 of jar with vinegar then fill to bottom rim with water flip jars upside down and set in fridge jars will seal.
Q-tip's pickled sausage Recipe by qtip. This article contains a recipe for pickled sausage as well as variations of spices and serving suggestions. Nothing screams guilty pleasure quite like a pickled bar sausage. One bite and the skin pops and unleashes all the spicy goodness on your unsuspecting taste buds. Pickled sausages are cooked meat sausages that have been soaked in a salty brine for several days.