Badam milk. Badam milk recipe – Healthy, protein packed, delicious flavorful milk with the goodness of almonds Badam milk is one of the traditional Indian beverages that has been consumed for ages to energize.. Refreshing Badam Milk is a popular Indian drink made with milk and fresh almond paste. It's usually flavored with cardamom and saffron making it an aromatic & flavorful drink!
It's a great beverage to serve at parties. Buying badam/almond milk powder from the market and using it instantly is an easy and quick thing They are loaded with milk powder and starch. These mixes are usually really sweet—too sweet for. You can have Badam milk using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Badam milk
- Prepare 2 glass of dudh (milk).
- It’s 10 of Badam.
- It’s 5 of kaju.
- It’s 2 of Elaichi.
- You need 1 tsp of malai.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Bournvita.
Badam milk recipe with step by step pics. Badam doodh or badam milk is a sweet beverage drink from the Awadhi cuisine. This is a really delicious drink flavored with ground almonds. See more ideas about badam milk recipe, milk recipes, super easy recipes.
Badam milk instructions
- Ek pan mein 2 glass dudh daal kar garamhone ke liy rakhein..
- Ab isme sugar daal de.
- Gas sim kar de.ab badam,kaju ka paste bana le..
- Is paste ko dudh mein daal kar paye.
- Ab isme mlai bhi daal de.elaichi ko coot kar daal de.
- Dudh ko spoon se dheere dheere hilate rahein..
- Dudh ko 10- 12 mint tak sim aanch par hi pkne de..
- Ab dudh ko ek gls mein daal de.badam cut kar ke upar se daal de..
- Bournvita ko bhi upar se spread kar de..
This Kesar Badam Milk Recipe is loaded with goodness of almonds and saffron and is a treat to sip on. Historically, badam milk also was called amygdalate. Cold badam milk is a great summer cooler but if you use warm milk to make it, it's also great in the winter. Badam milk recipe is a favorite chilled drink recipe mainly amongst the kids. Almond milk is the most nutritious and a rich drink best when served chilled.