Kale breakfast hash. Flavorful, healthy breakfast hash with roasted sweet potatoes, red onion, kale, and masala-spiced tofu! A protein- and fiber-packed plant-based meal. Learn how to make a Colcannon Hash Recipe!
Ever have one of those mornings when you just don't know what to eat for breakfast? A simple breakfast hash recipe with garlicky kale and smoky fried potatoes – topped with a perfect fried egg! Perfect for a lazy Sunday morning. You can cook Kale breakfast hash using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kale breakfast hash
- You need 1 of lg white potato.
- Prepare 2 of handfulls frozen kale.
- Prepare 2 of thick slices of bacon.
This breakfast hash is easy to make and looks so pretty, it's sure to wow any guests. Incredibly easy, healthy, and delicious, this Paleo Sweet Potato Sausage Breakfast Hash with Kale is a favorite go-to savory breakfast! A healthy and nutritious breakfast doesn't have to be boring. Finally, add the chopped kale and stir to mix well, let cook until wilted throughout.
Kale breakfast hash step by step
- Chop potato to bite size and cook in sauspan covered over medium heat for 10 min.
- Use sissors to cut bacon into 1in pieces..
- Turn heat down to simmer, add kale then cover and cook for 3 min.
- Heat up to medium and add bacon, cover and cook til bacon is cooked how you like… about 5 min.
Portion out the hash into two bowls, wipe the frying pan and drizzle a little more oil and fry your eggs (I did mine over. An easy, hearty breakfast that cooks up on a sheet pan (and makes perfect leftovers for later in the I've found that for me, the most satisfying breakfasts with the most staying power involve lots of. Today I was inspired by @eatsbyames and decided to try out her breakfast hash, which was amazing. Then, add in the spinach and kale until cooked down. Why not try this Potato, Mushroom and Kale Hash Skillet on your next brunch menu!