Best Homemade Buttermilk Pancakes.
You can cook Best Homemade Buttermilk Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best Homemade Buttermilk Pancakes
- You need 1/4 cup of Sweetener (sugar, stevia, etc.).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of oil (coconut or canola).
- It’s 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Best Homemade Buttermilk Pancakes step by step
- Mix the 1.5 c of milk and 1 tbsp vinegar..
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl leaving a cavity in the center to pour wet ingredients into later..
- Add the eggs and oil to the dry ingredients bowl..
- Turn on stovetop to heat skillet..
- Finally add the milk/vinegar mix and 1 tsp vanilla extract and mix.
- Specialize: add more milk if you want thinner pancakes. Add blueberries or other fruits if you want. I sometimes cook a few cakes, then add fruit so people can choose :-)..
- Cook on side one until bubbles are on surface and edges are dry, then flip..