Almond Coconut laddu.
You can cook Almond Coconut laddu using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond Coconut laddu
- It’s 1 bowl of dessicated coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of sugar.
- You need 1/2 bowl of milk.
- It’s 15-20 of almonds.
- It’s as needed of Grated coconut for garnishing.
- You need 2 spoon of desi ghee.
Almond Coconut laddu instructions
- Take a pan.. Heat 2 spoon desi ghee.
- Put dessicated coconut and saute it untill the fragrance came out.
- Whn fragrance cme out add milk and saute it untill the milk ansorb in it. Stir it at regular intervals…
- Now put sugar in it nw whn we put sugar in it.. It leaves water.. So we should stir it continuously untill the water absorb in it.. And mixture looks sticky…
- Now add grated almonds in it… Almonds add more taste in ds…
- Now off the gas.. And time to cool down the mixture whn mixture cool down.
- Nw it's time to make laddus… Coating these laddus with grated coconut and almonds.. And ready to serve.