Butternut Squash Cream-Soup.
You can have Butternut Squash Cream-Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash Cream-Soup
- Prepare of Butternut Squash (baked).
- You need of butter.
- You need of onion (finely chopped).
- You need of thyme.
- You need of honey.
- You need of potato (bigger, peeled, cubed).
- You need of Apple.
- It’s of Meat stock.
- It’s of orange.
- Prepare of Salt, Pepper, Nutmeg.
- You need of double cream.
Butternut Squash Cream-Soup step by step
- Simply cube the butternut squash up, and bake till nice soft inside on 240 C°.
- While the B.Squash being in the oven, braise the finely chopped onions on some butter with thyme. Add 3-4 spoon honey caramelising abut..
- Add the diced potatoes & apples, then pour the meat stock and cook until the potato & apple are soft..
- After they fully cooked, add the previously peeled baked butternut squash. With a stick blender, soft purée the soup, then season with freshly squeezed orange juice, salt, pepper and fresh grated nutmeg..
- Serving: smoked cheese strips goes into the bowl. Scoop some soup into the bowl, decorating with seeds & olive oil.