Saffron Almonds Phirni. Phirni is originally a Mughlai dessert recipe. Phirni is an another variety of Aromatic Rice Pudding. Phirni has a lovely aroma from the basmati rice and using aromatic ingredients like saffron, rose water or cardamom powder.
Phirni is a delicious dessert from Punjab. It is milky and creamy rice pudding flavored with saffron and cardamom. – Garnish it with dry rose petals,pistachios, almonds and saffron strands. Phirni is nothing but the ground rice pudding. You can cook Saffron Almonds Phirni using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Saffron Almonds Phirni
- You need 1 litre of fullfat milk.
- It’s 100 gm of sugar.
- It’s 100 gm of rice.
- Prepare 15-20 of saffron threads.
- It’s 15-20 of almonds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of green cardmom powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kewara water.
- It’s As needed of Nuts.
Garnish with sliced almonds and pistachios. Crush the few strands of saffron between your finger and thumb, then sprinkle over the phirni. Phirni Recipe, Learn how to make Phirni (absolutely delicious recipe of Phirni ingredients and The phirni made with whole rice is also similar to Chawal Ki Kheer. This Almond Phirni Kheer is a delicious Indian dessert recipe that you're going to fall in love with!
Saffron Almonds Phirni instructions
- Swash and soak the rice for atleast 30min..
- Now coarsely grind rice..
- Boil the milk then add grind rice.Stir continuously.till boiling.
- When reduce the milk just at half of the quantity,then add sugar,finely chopped almond,and saffron water.,.
- Cook till it done lastly add cardmom powder and kewara water. switch off the flame..
- Cool at room temperature and then keep it in fridge.serve chilled with nuts..
Keto Almond Phirni Kheer is a delicious sweet treat that's low carb and easy to make. This Almond Phirni Kheer is a delicious Indian dessert recipe that you're going to fall in love with! Phirni recipe, a rice & milk based dessert is a gem among Punjabi recipes. Recipe of Phirni is categorized under Indian sweet recipes that are easy to make. Almond & Saffron infused Milk, Kesar Badam Lassi A delicious and flavorful milk based drink which is infused with the exotic spice Saffron and the dry fruit, almond.