Poppy curd cake.
You can cook Poppy curd cake using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Poppy curd cake
- Prepare of For sponge-cake:.
- Prepare of soft butter.
- You need of icing sugar.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of poppies.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of For curd layer.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- You need of curd.
- You need of condensed milk.
- You need of Lemon juice and sugar on taste (depends on how sweet You like layers).
- It’s of Can of canned peaches.
Poppy curd cake step by step
- Mix soft butter with half of icing cugar. Add egg yolks one by one. Flour mix with poppies and gently add in butter mixture. Milk should be added also in the same step. Egg whites whipe with another half of icing sugar until stiffness (like for meringue) and then gently mix with already done mixture of butter-flour-poppy..
- Bake in 180 C, about 30-40 min, until the dough doesn’t stick after inserting wooden stick in the middle of it. Don’t forget baking paper in the baking form, although dough is mostly from butter, I like to insure :).
- Whipe sour cream with sugar until nice foam, then add other ingredients. For better texture I used blender..
- When biscuit is done, let it cool, then cut. For moistening I used syrup from canned peaches. After those steps – start laying! Biscuit, a bit of cream, peaches, cream, biscuit and cream on the top! I left cake in the fridge for night. Decorations – on Your own. This time I’ve tried salted caramel. Next time I probably would change it in something else :).