Lemon Cake Mix Brownies.
You can have Lemon Cake Mix Brownies using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Cake Mix Brownies
- It’s 1 of lemon cake mix.
- Prepare 1/3 C of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 C of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 T of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 t of lemon zest optional.
Lemon Cake Mix Brownies step by step
- Spray 8X8 pan with non-stick spray. In a large mixing bowl, mix together first 3 ingredients. Spread evenly into pan. To Cook Preheat oven to 350. Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool and then cut into bars. Drizzle glaze mixture over bars..
- Glaze In a separate bowl, mix together powdered sugar, lemon juice, and lemon zest..