Dark Chocolate Mug/Ramekin Cake.
You can have Dark Chocolate Mug/Ramekin Cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Mug/Ramekin Cake
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- You need of scant stevia.
- You need of dark cocoa powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of apple sauce.
- You need of scant lemon juice.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- You need of water.
- You need of dark chocolate chips.
Dark Chocolate Mug/Ramekin Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven 350F.
- Grease the ramekin by wiping it a paper towel with a bit of oil.
- Combine the dry ingredients.
- Add in the wet ingredients and combine well. Fold in the chocolate chips..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it rest for 30-seconds to a minute..