Mushroom and blue cheese tagliatelle.
You can cook Mushroom and blue cheese tagliatelle using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushroom and blue cheese tagliatelle
- You need of dried pappardelle noodles.
- Prepare of mushrooms of your choice (I used buttons), thinly sliced.
- It’s of medium shallot, finely chopped.
- Prepare of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need of heavy cream.
- You need of cambozola or gorgonzola.
- You need of fresh Italian parsley, chopped.
Mushroom and blue cheese tagliatelle instructions
- Drop your noodles into a large pot of boiling salted water..
- Add a good glug of olive oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and let fry until they're soft and browned, about 5 minutes..
- Add the shallot and garlic to the pan and continue frying about 2 minutes until fragrant..
- Turn the pan down to low and add a ladleful of pasta cooking water to stop the frying. Add the cream and cheese. Stir until the cheese melts into the sauce. Add salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste..
- Once the pasta is cooked, drag the noodles into the pan of sauce. Sprinkle on the parsley and toss to coat..