Cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf.
You can have Cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of white sugar.
- You need of blueberries + 1 teaspoon flour for coating them (to prevent sinking to the bottom of the loaf).
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of sour cream.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of oil.
- It’s of egg.
- It’s of Filling:.
- You need of 8 oz cream cheese softened mixed with:.
- It’s of 1 tablespoon powdered sugar.
Cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf instructions
- Heat oven to 375. Mix wet ingredients and mix dry ingredients then combine..
- Coat blueberries in the flour and lightly fold in..
- Put 1/2 the batter in a greased loaf pan and spread the cream cheese filling down the center..
- Pour remaining batter on top and throw a few more blueberries on top of the loaf..
- Bake 35-45 minutes covering with foil halfway through..