Tomato Basil Sauce with Mascarpone & Parmesan Cheese.
You can cook Tomato Basil Sauce with Mascarpone & Parmesan Cheese using 9 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato Basil Sauce with Mascarpone & Parmesan Cheese
- It’s 400 g (14.10 oz) of Tomato.
- You need 20 of Basil leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1/4 of Garlic.
- You need 8 tbsp of Mascarpone cheese.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fine salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of White pepper powder.
Tomato Basil Sauce with Mascarpone & Parmesan Cheese instructions
- Remove the tomato stem. Slightly cross cut the bottom and boil them for 30 secs..
- Soak in cold water to cool down and then peel the skin. Take the fruit off the skin with a spoon. This is the richest part, so better use it!.
- Mince onion and garlic..
- Stir-fry with olive oil well. Be careful not to burn it..
- Add tomato and break it gently with a spatula..
- Add chopped basil and mix..
- Add salt & pepper and mix..
- Add parmesan cheese and mix. (If you would like to make a "tomato & basil", skip this step.).
- Stop the heat and blend..
- Add mascarpone and mix. (If you would like to make a "tomato & basil", skip this step.).
- Simmer with low heat for 10-15 mins..
- If you would like to keep them longer… Boil washed & empty jam jars and lids first to sterilize. Put the jars in the water before boiling to avoid breakage. Boil the jars for 10 mins., remove, and then do the lids for 5 mins..
- Pour the sauce in it and close the lid..
- Boil the jars for 15 mins..
- Use stickers or labels to decorate if you desire!.
- I used this sauce! "Gulten-free! Potato & Rice Bake". Recipe ID : 13209446.