Cheese cake (blueberry). No-bake blueberry cheesecake recipe. easy to make, delicate and delicious cake that you. Blueberries and cream cheese are mixed into a yellow cake mix and baked in a Bundt pan. Reviews for: Photos of Blueberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake I.
Blueberry cheese cake is kickshaw preferred by many gourmet chefs that rejoice cooking with authentic blueberries. Cheese cakes be permitted be enjoyed at certain time of the day. Blueberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake with a tender center, creamy filling and a crunchy, buttery topping. You can cook Cheese cake (blueberry) using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese cake (blueberry)
- Prepare 200 grams of heavy cream.
- You need 600 grams of cream cheese.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 400 grams of biscuits.
- It’s 100 grams of melted butter.
- Prepare pinch of salt and lemon zest.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of starch.
This Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake is thick, creamy and flavored with tangy lemon and blueberries throughout. It sits in a graham cracker crust and is topped with a homemade. Pour the batter into a greased and floured Bundt pan. Blueberry Cheesecake Crumb Cake is delicious combo of two mouthwatering desserts: crumb cake and blueberry cheesecake.
Cheese cake (blueberry) instructions
- Grind the biscuits in the food processor and put it in a ball add the butter and mix it with a spoon very good till combined..
- Put the biscuits mixture in a pan and put in the fridge for half an hour.
- Put in the stand mixer :the eggs, vanilla, lemon zest, salt and sugar. Then mix them till air bubbles forms.
- Add the cream cheese first and mix then add the heavy cream and corn flour mix till fully combined.
- Take out the biscuits mixture from the fridge and put the cheese cake mixture in it.
- Cover the base of the pan with aluminium foil and put the pan in another bigger pan and fill it with cold water.
- Put the cheese cake in the oven on 140 degrees Celsius for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Take it out it won't be fully set untill its room temperature put it in the fridge and then remove the sides of the pan and put anything you like on it….. and enjoy.
- Note: make sure that the water in the outer pan never boil and if it does put a cube of ice and you have to use a pan that you can open so you could get out the cheese cake..
With this simple and easy dessert recipe you'll get two cakes packed in. Now you can make the best blueberry cheese cake at home. Try this recipe and you will love it. Now pour the cream mixture over the cake layer in the spring form pan,spread it. Swirl a fresh blueberry puree into the filling and over the finished cheesecake for a double shot of delicious berry flavor.