Family’s favorite cheese cake.
You can have Family’s favorite cheese cake using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Family’s favorite cheese cake
- Prepare of ///Crust///.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of graham crackers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare of ///Bottom Filling///.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 TBSP of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s of ///Top Filling///.
- It’s 2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 4 TBSP of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
Family’s favorite cheese cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 325F..
- Crush graham crackers. (It’s easy to crush them by putting the crackers in a ziplock bag and smashing them with a rolling pin).
- Spray oil into the pie pan. Mix all the ingredients for the crust. Press the crust hard into the pie pan. Rest it in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Mix all the ingredients for the bottom filling one at a time (starting from the cream cheese) with electric mixer..
- Pour the filling into the pie pan and bake it for 30 minutes. The baked surface should not be wet or burnt. (After baking the bottom filling, reheat the oven at 325F for the top filling‘s bake.).
- Let it cool at room temperature for a while then rest it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. ///Make sure the bottom filling is chilled well(otherwise you will have a hard time spreading the top filling)///.
- While it’s chilling, make the top filling..
- Mix all the ingredients for the top filling with spatula. Pour it on top of the bottom filling..
- Bake it for additional 20 minutes..
- Let it chill for at least 3 hours before you serve and enjoy🎉.