Mini Oreo Cheese Cakes.
You can cook Mini Oreo Cheese Cakes using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Oreo Cheese Cakes
- Prepare of Cookie crust.
- It’s of Oreo cookie crumbs- about 10 cookies –crushed fine.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Prepare of butter — melted.
- You need of Cheese Cake Batter.
- You need of cream cheese — softened.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of each eggs.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- Prepare of cream (I have used sour cream or half and half and they come out great).
Mini Oreo Cheese Cakes step by step
- Cookie crust.
- Mix the crumbs, brown sugar and melted butter together by hand in a bowl until well combined..
- Place a paper liner in the muffin cups and spray the inside of the paper liner with pan spray. (This will help the cheese cakes come losse from the liners after they cool).
- Place 1 1/2 tablespoons of the crumb mixture in to each muffin cup. If you have extra distribute it between the 18-20.
- With a 1/3 of a cup or asmaller measuring cup press and smooth the crumb mixture..
- Cheese cake batter.
- Cream the cream cheese, cream and sugar together in a mixer on high speed until smooth about 2 minutes. scrape the bowl and mix for one more minute..
- Next Add the eggs and vanilla gradually with the mixer on.Stop, drop and scrape bowl after each addition. (NO LUMPS).
- Be careful not to beat a lot of air into the cheesecake batter..
- With a portion scoop or a tablespoonu fill each of the cups about 80 %. If you have extra distribute it between the 18-20.
- Bake in 300F oven until the cheesecake is set. It should Jiggles like Jell-O and have a very slight hint of brown (about 20-25 minutes depending on the oven).
- Allow to cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate until full cooled overnight. (*Note these freeze well, I make them a week ahead for events and they taste great).
- We use a variety of topping or even thin sliced fresh fruit and brushed on melted apricot preserves or glaze..
- They are about 144 calories each if you make 20..