Air Fryer Lasagna Fritas.
You can cook Air Fryer Lasagna Fritas using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Lasagna Fritas
- Prepare 1 box of Lasagna Noodles.
- You need 1 can of Hunts Pasta Sauce (24 oz) (Red Sauce).
- You need 1 can of Ragú Alfredo sauce (16 oz) (White Sauce).
- It’s 1 tb of spoon of Parsley.
- Prepare 16 oz of Ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Mexican/Fiesta blend cheese.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tb of spoons Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Bread Crumbs (Italian Style).
Air Fryer Lasagna Fritas instructions
- Mix Ricotta, Parmesan, Mixed cheese, parsley & Italian seasoning in a bowl to make a thick paste..
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees for later. Boil lasagna noodles according to the box instructions. Once cooked, lay out noodles and allow 2 mins to cool..
- Once cooled, spread a small layer of cheese filling along the noodles. You will be folding/rolling the noodles, make sure it’s a thin layer, they will be thick, I promise..
- After covering, I folded the noodles 3 times, I’mein not talented enough to roll them. The cheese will act as an adhesive to allow the noodles to keep shape. When you’ve folded/rolled your noodles, stand them on their side on a tray and stick them in the freezer to set for 60 mins(1 hour).
- After the hour they should be stiff and should not come undone. Using the remaining 4 eggs, whisk them together. Dip the lasagna noodles and then cover them in the breading. This won’t crisp a lot, but it’ll add a subtle crunch..
- Once breaded place in air fryer leaving enough space so noodles aren’t touching. Cook at 400 degrees for 10 mins..
- While noodles are frying, add Ragú sauce to a oven safe dish and “bake” at 300 degrees for the duration of the frying noodles. Pour red sauce into a sauce pan to a simmer..
- When air fryer has finished cooking the noodles, place the noodles in the pan with the white sauce standing up. Pour red sauce over noodles and serve. I added a little more cheese, don’t judge, and it turned out delicious.