Easy Lasagna (Lazy).
You can cook Easy Lasagna (Lazy) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Lasagna (Lazy)
- It’s of I onion chopped.
- You need 1 of grated garlic clove.
- You need 400 gms of 5% Beef Mince.
- You need of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s of Sprinkle of salt.
- Prepare Jar of each of Lasagna Red & White Sauce.
- It’s 9 of Lasagna sheets.
- Prepare 3-4 oz of grated cheese.
Easy Lasagna (Lazy) step by step
- Cook onion, garlic & mince in frying pan with lid (no oil). Sprinkle with salt and Italian seasoning. Cover and cook for about 15mins, until all mince is brown and cooked through..
- Add red sauce, cover and continue cooking until sauce hot through. Heat oven 200°Fan..
- Start building the layers on a flatish, overproof dish. Put about 1/3rd of cooked mince mixture in bottom of dish, cover with 3 sheets of lasagna, then cover with about 1/3rd of white sauce..
- Next layer in the same order, then the final layer. Grate cheese over the final layer of white sauce. Put dish on a baking tray and then into oven for 35mins. Check with a knife to see if pasta has become soft. Turn oven down to 180°Fan for about 15mins. Cheese should be melted golden brown, pasta soft..