Grilled chicken breast with egg.
You can cook Grilled chicken breast with egg using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken breast with egg
- It’s of chicken breasts.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of green pepper.
- It’s of onion.
Grilled chicken breast with egg step by step
- Season chicken breasts with 1/4 teaspoon salt and massage with 1/4 table spoon olive oil..
- Place chicken breasts in the oven and grill at 180°. The breasts should be placed on the grill not pan. Let grill for until soft and moist..
- Chop onions and green peppers into strips. In a pan heat 1/2 table spoon olive oil and fry onions and peppers. (fry them to your preference) Season with pinch salt. Remove from stove and set aside..
- In the same pan heat 1/4 table spoon olive oil, when hot break in eggs one at a time and fry sunny side. (it is important that the oil is hot) Be careful not to over cook yokes. They should be runny..
- When egg whites are cooked remove from stove..
- How to dish up. Onions and peppers on the bottom followed by your eggs, at this point you can break the yoke. Then slice chicken breast into strips and place on top of the egg..