Beef Carpaccio with Arugula, pesto oil and truffle paste.
You can cook Beef Carpaccio with Arugula, pesto oil and truffle paste using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Carpaccio with Arugula, pesto oil and truffle paste
- You need 200 g of Beef Tenderloin (end section) – premium quality.
- It’s of Fresh Baby Arugula, a handful (washed and dried).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Pesto Oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Truffle Paste.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Parmesan Cheese (shaved).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
Beef Carpaccio with Arugula, pesto oil and truffle paste instructions
- Beef: Wrap the beef tenderloin in a cling film and chill in the freezer for 2 hours until it is slightly hardened.
- Use a very sharp knife, cut the beef across the grain into thin slices.
- Place the beef slices between sheets of cling film and gently roll with a rolling pin until the beef is paper-thin.
- Arrange the beef slices on a plate.
- Arugula : Add the arugula to a bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the arugula in the center of the beef slices on the plate.
- Drizzle another tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and pesto oil (optional) around the plate.
- Add the truffle paste around (optional), sprinkle with salt and freshly grated black pepper to taste.
- Top with the shaved Parmesan Cheese, serve immediately.