Teriyaki Chicken Alfredo.
You can cook Teriyaki Chicken Alfredo using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken Alfredo
- You need of boneless chicken thighs.
- It’s of fresh mushrooms.
- It’s of red pepper.
- Prepare of garlic.
- You need of Spinach to ur liken.
- Prepare of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s of cheddar cheese.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of ozs butter.
- You need of Flour.
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Chicken broth.
- It’s of penne pasta.
- You need of large onion.
Teriyaki Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Take the chicken thighs and season them to your liken. Bake it at 350 for about 45 minutes. Take out of oven and let them cool down. When they are totally cooled I sliced up the thighs and set them aside. Then in skillet I took sliced onions and garlic and sautéed them in olive oil till lightly carmelized. Then added the red pepper and spinach to onion mixture. Adding the chicken stock and turned down the heat..
- Then I made the homemade Alfredo sauce. Melted the butter down adding flour to the butter to make roux. Then I added milk to the roux until it thickens up. Then I added the cheddar cheese to the milk mixture. Seasoned it with salt and pepper..
- Once Alfredo sauce is done added to veggie mixture. Then put in the sliced chicken thighs. Then add teriyaki sauce to your liken. Then cook pasta and toss into skillet mixture. Plate ur meal and top with cheese for garnish…..