You can have Chicken Shawarma using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Shawarma
- It’s 1 1/2 Cup of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yeast.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 300 grams of boneless chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of curd.
- It’s 6 tbsp of tomato sauce.
Chicken Shawarma instructions
- First, add 1 ½ cup flour, Sugar 1 ½ tbsp, salt ½ tsp, Yeast 1 tbsp, 1 Egg, ⅓ cup water Oil 1tbsp in a bowl and knead to make a dough..
- Cover and keep for at least 1 hour..
- Now in a bowl add 300g boneless chicken and ½ tsp chilli powder and 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, Coriander powder ½ tsp, Salt 1 tsp, Black pepper powder ¼ tsp and curd 1 tbsp and mix well..
- Now in a pan add 1 tbsp oil and pan fry the chicken..
- After the dough has rise roll out thick and big circles..
- Now cook on a pan without oil on low flame..
- Now take 6 tbsp tomato sauce and add ¼ tsp black pepper powder and mix well.
- Now cut the chicken into fine pieces..
- Now apply the sauce on the flatbread and keep the cutted chicken on it and roll. Serve and enjoy..