You can cook Chicken Pochero using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pochero
- It’s of chicken legs.
- Prepare of garlic; minced.
- You need of th large onion; diced.
- You need of chicken broth.
- It’s of small can of pork & beans.
- Prepare of small can of tomato sauce.
- You need of potato; cut into 1.25” chunks.
- You need of ripe plantain; cut into 1” chunks on the bias.
- You need of long green beans; cut into 3” pieces.
- Prepare of Cabbage; cut into 2” wedges.
- Prepare of Bok choy.
- It’s of Fish sauce.
Chicken Pochero instructions
- If you’re in a hurry; have another pot of boiling water on with the potatoes and plantains bubbling away until cooked. Set aside..
- Simmer onions and garlic in a pan over medium heat until translucent. Add the chicken and chicken broth until it just covers the chicken. Simmer on med-high for about 12 mins; covered..
- Pour in half a can of tomato sauce, half a can of pork & beans, and a spoon full of fish sauce (to taste). If you have your potatoes and plantain on the side, just add in the green beans, bok choy, and cabbage. Throw it all in!.
- Simmer for another 5 mins and sprinkle in some freshly cracked black pepper at the end. Enjoy!.