Creamy chicken noodle bake. In this video I show you how to make Creamy Chicken Noodle Bake. I used turkey breast that I had in my freezer from Christmas and it was delicious!! This is, by far, my favorite homemade chicken noodle soup recipe.
Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain. Dissolve bouillon cubes in hot water and reserve. In saucepan, melt butter or margarine; stir in flour and seasonings. You can cook Creamy chicken noodle bake using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken noodle bake
- It’s of diced cooked chicken.
- Prepare of frozen mix vegetables.
- It’s of onion or frozen seasoning blend peppers onions & celery.
- Prepare of cream of chicken.
- It’s of sour cream.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of dried parsley.
- Prepare of better than chicken bouillon.
- Prepare of frozen reames noodles cooked per package instructions.
- You need of stove top stuffing mix chicken or turkey flavor 👇.
- It’s of Cooked per box instructions I use chicken broth instead of water.
- You need of chicken broth.
- Prepare of I can't believe its not butter spray.
Cook and stir over low heat until thickened. Stir in chicken and vegetables; spread noodle mixture evenly in dish. View top rated Creamy noodle bake recipes with ratings and reviews. Cheesy Chicken Noodle Bake, Chicken And Noodles Baked In Cream Sauce, Corned Beef Noodle Bake, etc.
Creamy chicken noodle bake instructions
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9 × 13 inch baking dish with I can't believe its not butter..
- Mix sour cream, both cans of cream of chicken, better than bouillon, salt, pepper, garlic and parsley. Mix well and set aside..
- Mix noodles and vegetables together and spray with butter spray and then mix with sour cream soup mixture till it's well combined then evenly pour in 1/2 cup chicken broth..
- Top with prepared stuffing evenly and spray with butter spray..
- Bake covered for 30 minutes and then 20 minutes with foil off.
- Let it rest for a few minutes then enjoy..
Chicken in a creamy sour cream sauce served with cooked egg noodles is a warming and comforting dish to serve your family, and using a precooked rotisserie chicken makes it quick. Creamy Chicken and Noodles is the ultimate in comfort food! Fall temperatures have me craving comfort food BIG TIME and this Chicken and Noodles recipe is one that is not only easy to make, it is the perfect cool weather dish. Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup has been, far and away, the soup recipe I make most during sweater weather because it's the perfect chilly evening, mid-week dinner. It's a cinch to throw together, with a mostly hands-off cooking time.