Chicken Parmesan Sliders. Chicken Parmesan Sliders take the classic comfort food, Chicken Parmesan and put it on soft slider rolls, to bake it into a delicious bite-size snack that is the ultimate party food! These cheesy Chicken Parmesan Sliders are an easy game day party appetizer or a fun weeknight Easy Chicken Parmesan Sliders. This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price.
It's something I really only want to order out at a. Chicken Parmesan Sliders with sweet dinner rolls toasted with garlic butter and topped with Parmesan cheese. These Chicken Parmesan Sliders are delicious. You can cook Chicken Parmesan Sliders using 10 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- You need 1 pound of thin sliced chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 pack of (6) of dinner rolls (or Hawaiian rolls).
- You need 1/4 cup of marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup (4 ounces) of sliced or grated mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/8 cup of fresh basil.
- Prepare of topping.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan.
These Chicken Parmesan Sliders turn chicken nuggets into cheesy, garlic-y chicken parmesan mini Hawaiian sandwiches that are perfect appetizers for a snack, potluck or game-day party. How to make chicken parmesan sliders: This meal is so easy because the slow cooker does all the work. Just put the chicken and seasonings and let it cook all day. These chicken Parmesan sliders are the perfect solution, packed with zesty tomato sauce, hearty chicken meatballs and gooey cheese — plus a generous topping of garlic butter.
Chicken Parmesan Sliders step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Season chicken if you desire (i used an Italian seasoning).
- Cook chicken until done. Set aside..
- Melt butter, mix other topping indigents into the butter.
- These are the type of rolls you are looking for, cooked, attached. Usually come in a 12 pack. I am using half (6) in this recipe..
- Cut sheet of rolls in half lengthwise, keep them attached. I start them like this..
- Then move to this way..
- Lay the bottom half in your baking pan.
- Make your marinara sauce (wink wink).
- Put a light coat of sauce on the bottom rolls..
- De-stem your basil.
- Chop your basil.
- Layout your chicken on the bottom.
- Cover the chicken with the marinara sauce.
- Put your mozzarella cheese on next.
- Spread the basil on.
- Place top half of the rolls, give it a little, light press, just to "set" it.
- Stir your topping one last time. Brush it over the top of the rolls..
- Place in the oven, cook 20 minutes..
- Remove, let sit a couple minutes..
- Cut to separate the sliders..
Spoon remaining pasta sauce over the chicken. This post may contain affiliate links. I have always loved Chicken Parmesan and thought a mini Slider version sounded amazing. These Chicken Parm Sliders are possibly the perfect party food! A delicious chicken appetizer or Keywords:: chicken sliders, chicken sliders recipe, easy sliders, appetizer recipe for a crowd, best.