Super Nachos. These are definitely super nachos with a layering of ground beef, refried beans, Cheddar cheese, olives, and more. It will be a crowd pleaser on game day. Try this great Nachos Supreme Recipe –it's a super grande-sized platter of nacho heaven.
Is there anything more satisfying than a loaded tray of nachos, still hot from the oven? Here's how to make nachos (with our favorite insanely easy recipe), including how to make it healthy, the best. These nachos pack all the flavors of pizza supreme: spicy pepperoni, sweet peppers, onion, black olives, and mozzarella. You can have Super Nachos using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Nachos
- It’s 1 pack of Nachos chips.
- You need 1 cup of guacamole.
- You need 1 cup of tomato, corn salsa.
- You need 1 table spoon of black olives.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooked black beans.
- You need 1 tea spoon of Pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheese.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of fresh sour cream.
- Prepare of Lime juice.
- Prepare of For Tomato and corn salsa.
- You need 1 of small tomato chopped.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh corn.
- You need 1/2 tea spoon of pepper powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of finely chopped cilantro/coriander leaves.
THE BEST SNACK OF ALL TIME. Super Nachos: Here is a recipe for a giant platter of the best nachos ever. No matter for what occasion, these are definetly a crowd pleaser. Super Nachos recipe video (scroll down for printable recipe).
Super Nachos step by step
- First prepare tomato corn salsa: For this take all the ingredients in a bowl, mix it well.
- Place Nachos in a plate.
- On top of Nachos add black beans, Guacamole, black olives, sour cream, tomato corn salsa and cheese.
- If required sprinkle some salt, black pepper powder and lime juice and serve.
There's not a whole lot in the world that's better than nachos. Even less in the world that's better than SUPER NACHOS. Super Easy Nacho Cheese Sauce: This nacho cheese sauce is extremely easy to make, I've been making it since I was little, and only takes around fifteen minutes. These super nachos are such an easy thing to whip up for a Cinco de Mayo celebration. But here's a printable recipe anyway for Super Nachos with Refried Beans, Cheese, and Jalapeños.