Cappellini Style Chilled Chinese Noodle Sauce.
You can have Cappellini Style Chilled Chinese Noodle Sauce using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cappellini Style Chilled Chinese Noodle Sauce
- It’s of Chilled Chinese Noodles:.
- You need of bundles Chinese noodles.
- It’s of Canned tuna.
- It’s of Onion.
- You need of Cucumber.
- It’s of Sliced lemon.
- It’s of ＊Tabasco.
- Prepare of Cappellini Style Chilled Chinese Noodle Soup:.
- Prepare of Tomato.
- Prepare of Garlic (grated).
- It’s of Parsley (finely chopped).
- It’s of White wine vinegar (or rice vinegar).
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- You need of Honey.
- It’s of Consommé soup stock granules.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- You need of Boiling water.
- It’s of Tomato juice (or water).
- It’s of Extra virgin olive oil.
Cappellini Style Chilled Chinese Noodle Sauce step by step
- [Cappellini-style noodles] Dissolve the consommé granules in hot water..
- Combine with the remaining seasonings, the tomato juice and lemon juice. You can adjust the amount of honey and vinegar to suit your taste..
- Add the grated garlic, chopped tomatoes, finely chopped parsley, and the olive oil to the tomato juice. Season with salt and place in the refrigerator to chill..
- [Chilled Chinese Noodles] Thinly slice the onion and soak in water. Squeeze out the water and then add the tuna and set aside..
- Peel and julienne the cucumber. I peeled the skin because of the nice coloring and texture, but you don't have to..
- My family loves lots of ingredients. Since the dish looks a little sad if you can see the noodles, I hide them with the cucumbers..
- Top the cucumbers with the onion and tuna mixture. Cover with lots of the soup. Garnish with a slice of lemon for a refreshing taste. Optionally add some Tabasco sauce..
- Reference: "Chilled Chinese Noodles with Soy Sauce" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152211-how-to-make-an-addictive-sauce-for-chilled-chinese-noodles.
- Reference: "Chilled Chinese Noodles with Sesame Sauce." https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155354-how-to-make-sesame-sauce-for-chilled-chinese-style-noodles-with-poached-chicken.
- Reference: "Korean Style Chilled Chinese Noodles." https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152409-koreanchinese-chilled-noodles.
- Reference: "Thailand Style Chilled Chinese Noodles." https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156397-how-to-make-a-homemade-thai-style-sauce-for-chilled-noodles.
- Reference: "Mexican Style Chilled Chinese Noodles with Salsa." https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154497-mexican-style-chilled-chinese-noodles-with-salsa.