Penang Char Kway Teow (vegetables).
You can cook Penang Char Kway Teow (vegetables) using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Penang Char Kway Teow (vegetables)
- Prepare 300 gr of Flat Rice Noodle.
- It’s 2 of whole eggs.
- It’s 2 blocks of silky tofu cut in to little square.
- Prepare 2 sticks of spring onions cut into 2 cm.
- You need 30 gr of chinese chives cut into 2 cm.
- You need 100 gr of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s Half of onion sliced.
- It’s of Coriander for serving.
- You need of Chili paste (I used 6 chopped fresh chilis).
- It’s of Seasonings.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 2 Tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s Dashes of white pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil or vegetable oil.
Penang Char Kway Teow (vegetables) instructions
- Heat the pan and put small amount of olive oil.
- Crack the egg and breaks till cooked set aside.
- Heat the pan until it starts to smoke, add olive oil and add the garlic stir quickly, add onions and chopped chili or chili paste stir quickly. Add tofu, fried eggs, and rice noodles, add all seasonings, mix until it combines..
- I love my kway teow in a dark color so I let it cooked for awhile and keep flipping them. Add the bean sprouts, spring onions, and chinese chive, mix until well combined..
- Serve immediately, and add fresh coriander on top to give the freshness..