Cabbage-filled Chinese Soup.
You can have Cabbage-filled Chinese Soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cabbage-filled Chinese Soup
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- You need of thumb Ginger.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of ☆Chicken soup stock granules.
- You need of ☆Weipa.
- You need of ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare of ☆Mirin.
- It’s of ☆Salt and pepper.
- It’s of ★Katakuriko.
- You need of ★Water.
- It’s of Egg.
Cabbage-filled Chinese Soup step by step
- Roughly chop the cabbage, julienne the ginger, and set aside. Combine the ☆ and ★ ingredients separately. Beat the egg and set aside..
- Turn on the heat to low, and add the ginger and sesame oil into a pot. Slowly fry until fragrant..
- Add the cabbage, and turn up the heat to medium. It's really full so, be careful not to drop it..
- Stir-fry while coating the cabbage in the oil at the bottom of the pot. The cabbage will reduce in volume by half..
- Add the water, and turn up the heat to high..
- When it starts to bubble, add the ☆ mixture, and mix well..
- When it's boiling, swirl in the beaten egg, and turn down the heat to medium. Wait until the egg is cooked through without stirring..
- Swirl in the ★ katakuriko dissolved in water, mix well, and it's done..