Taiwanese Beef Noodles Soup.
You can cook Taiwanese Beef Noodles Soup using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taiwanese Beef Noodles Soup
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s of onion, sliced.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of spring onions.
- You need of large red chilli, deseeded.
- Prepare of hot been sauce.
- Prepare of tomatoes, cut into wedges.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of dark soy sauce.
- You need of soy sauce.
- It’s of cooking chinese cooking wine.
- It’s of star anise.
- It’s of beef chuck, cut into roughly 4 cm cubes.
- Prepare of beef stock.
- You need of small bunches of bok choy, halved and quickly blanched in boil.
- It’s of cooked egg noodles.
- You need of Salt and sugar.
- You need of Coriander or spring onions or coriander to serve.
Taiwanese Beef Noodles Soup step by step
- Heat the oil in the pot over medium-high heat. Add the onion, garlic, spring onions and chillies. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until the onions have softened but not coloured. Add the hot been sauce and stir-fry for another minute..
- Then stir through the tomatoes and the brown sugar. Now add the dark soy sauce, soy sauce, Chinese wine and the star anise. Add the beef and mix to combine. Add the beef stock and 2 cups of water. Mix to combine. And cook about 2 hours or more..
- After couple hours, and the meet are cook and tender, then taste the soup. Divide the noodles among serving bowls. Top with bok choy and chunks of beef. Ladle over the soup. And sprinkle parsley or spring onions or coriander on the top and serve..