Coconut Soup with Sugar Snaps and Cabbage.
You can cook Coconut Soup with Sugar Snaps and Cabbage using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Soup with Sugar Snaps and Cabbage
- It’s 4 cm of ginger.
- It’s 200 g of sugar snaps.
- It’s 1 of Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 l of vegetable stock.
- You need 2 pieces of lemongrass.
- It’s 450 g of noodles.
- Prepare 6-8 of eggs.
- It’s 40 ml of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
Coconut Soup with Sugar Snaps and Cabbage step by step
- Peel and finely chop or grate the ginger. Cut the Chinese cabbage into strips..
- Heat sunflower oil in a saucepan with a lid and fry the ginger for 2 minutes over medium heat. Then add the Chinese cabbage and sugar snaps and stir fry 3 minutes more..
- Add the coconut milk, lemongrass and stock to the pan and bring to a boil while stirring. Cover the pan and let the soup simmer for 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, bring plenty of water to a boil in a saucepan. Add eggs per person and boil the eggs for 7-9 minutes. Rinse under cold water. Peel the eggs..
- After 6 minutes, add the noodles..
- Season with the soy sauce, 1 tsp lime juice per person, pepper and salt..
- Enjoy! :).