Five-can casserole. I have added can sizes, since the original recipe did not specify sizes. The casserole was soupy, which was not bad, but I want to see how it is. This page contains five can casserole recipes.
Discover our great selection of Casserole Cookware on Amazon.com. Tuna casseroles are budget-friendly and comforting. Feel free to change things up with different pasta shapes, a combination of cheeses, or alternative toppings. You can have Five-can casserole using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Five-can casserole
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 can of cooked chicken (I used 2 cups cooked chicken).
- Prepare 1 of small can evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 of large can Chinese noodles.
A casserole (French: diminutive of casse, from Provençal cassa 'pan') is a variety of a large, deep pan or bowl, typically with a glass lid, used for oven cooking a variety of dishes. Kids can help throw this one together. Then I realized that with creative thinking you could make dinners like My Favorite Low-Carb and Keto Casserole Recipes with. We love casseroles since they can be made ahead for easy leftovers throughout the week.
Five-can casserole instructions
- Combine all ingredients, reserving some noodles for topping. Place in casserole. Top with reserved noodles. Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees. May add cheese to top halfway through..
This chicken enchilada casserole can be made quickly and brings lots of flavor to get everyone talking. Assembling the casserole could not be simpler. Scooped onto plates, this sweet corn casserole is at home in weeknight meals, and can be easily doubled for weekend cookouts. You can prepare the entire dish in under. A casserole is an easy and delicious dish that's perfect for when you are craving something warm and hearty.