Chinese Cabbage Soy Milk Soup.
You can cook Chinese Cabbage Soy Milk Soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Cabbage Soy Milk Soup
- It’s of Chinese cabbage.
- It’s of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- You need of Bacon.
- You need of Soy milk.
- You need of Milk.
- You need of Chicken stock.
- It’s of (Or water and soup stock/consomme).
- It’s of Salt, pepper, soy sauce.
Chinese Cabbage Soy Milk Soup instructions
- Divide the cabbage stem and leaves. Cut the leaves roughly into large pieces, and the stem into 2 cm sticks..
- Remove the hard base of the mushrooms and shred individually. Cut the bacon into 2 cm strips..
- Warm soy milk, milk, water and soup stock in a sauce pan. Don't let it boil..
- Heat a frying pan, coat with vegetable oil, fry the bacon and add the cabbage stems and mushrooms..
- When the cabbage has cooked through and is transparent, add the leaves and fry quickly..
- Add the mixture from Step 5 to the soup in Step 3, season with salt and pepper, and drizzle a little soy sauce just so it's fragrant..