Eggless Fudgy chocolate brownies.
You can have Eggless Fudgy chocolate brownies using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Fudgy chocolate brownies
- You need of chopped dark chocolate.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- You need of cocoa powder.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of thick curd.
Eggless Fudgy chocolate brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F for 10 mins..
- Line an 7X7 inch baking dish with parchment paper or aluminium foil, and brush all sides with butter..
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder and cocoa powder.Whisk well and set aside.
- In a double boiler set over low heat, melt butter and chocolate. Let it cool.
- Combine sugar and yogurt. Add the cooled chocolate mixture..
- Add the flour mixture to the liquid mixture and mix till just combined. Do not overmix. The mixture will be on the thicker side. If u wish u can add chopped walnuts/ chocolate chips now..
- Pour into the prepared baking pan and bake for 35 – 40 minutes at 180°C.Start checking if the brownies are cooked by inserting a fork or toothpick in the center at the 35 minute mark..
- Once baked, cool the brownies in the pan completely before inverting them onto a metal rack. Cut into slices and serve..