You can cook Nutella Brownies using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nutella Brownies
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Melted Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Nutella.
- You need 1/2 cup of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coco Powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chocolate Chips.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Nutella.
Nutella Brownies instructions
- In bowl,add eggs,caster sugar and whisk well for 2-3 minutes..
- Add melted butter,vanilla essence,salt,nutella spread and whisk until well combined..
- Add all-purpose flour and fold gently with the help of the spatula..
- Add chocolate chips,mix & set aside..
- In 8 x 8 inch baking pan,place butter paper and pour prepared batter,spread evenly and tab baking pan for 2-3 times on working counter..
- Add nutella spread and spread evenly..
- Bake in preheated oven at 170 C for 30 minutes Insert a tooth pick/stick in baked brownie,if it comes clean,brownie is ready..
- Let it cool down and cut into desired pieces.
- Serve with Vanilla Ice_Cream..